DIY Orange Peel Facewash
This vegan and all-natural facewash is hands-down to be called as the most refreshing facewash which I have made so far. It is so easy and requires no processing. You basically need only two ingredients, the third one is abundantly available and the fourth one is optional.
Dried Orange peels, Castile soap, Water and Orange essential oil
Oranges have a high amount of antioxidants which fight free radicals which may slow down the pace of wrinkle production, and can also help in stopping premature ageing. Oranges have a high content of citric acid which aids in skin exfoliation thoroughly improving the overall look of your skin.
- 1 tbsp orange peel powder
- 2 tbsp Castile soap
- 6 tbsp water
- 10 drops of orange essential oil (Optional)
- Keep the orange peels in sunlight for 3 – 4 days until it is absolutely dry and hard.
- Blend it into powder in a grinder.
- Mix all the items listed under ingredients.
- And, you are done!
- Store it in a clean and dry bottle, preferably with a pump for convenience.